It’s Me Who You’re Seeing

I Can't Recognize You Anymore
I'm Not Gonna Lie
I've Missed You Since You Changed
You Kept Letting Me Down And I Tried To Forget

This Time Ain't The Same
The Context Has Already Changed
I Can't Forgive Ya' This Time
But I'll Try Not To Surrender

What The Hell Were You Thinking
It Was Me Standing There Motionless
What The Hell Are You Thinking
It's Me Who You're Seeing

I Lost My Selfish Pride Just To Join You
Now It's Time To Get It Back
You Made Your Plans For Future So Did I
You're Not In My View But Stay In My Heart

You Have Committed A Mistake
We're Human I Understand
But You Should Have Known
I Ain't One Of Those Girls

What The Hell Were You Thinking
It Was Me Standing Right There
What The Hell Are You Thinking
It's Me Who You're Seeing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario