That Day

The Day I Sent You The Email
I Knew It Wasn't Gonna Be The Same
But I've Been Told Nobody Dies For Love
The Only Thing That Certainly Dies
The Strength To Love Again

I'm Not The Same After That Day
I Don’t Sleep I Don't Sing
I've Changed, What A Mess
I Want To Die Every Time I Wake Up

I Knew How Much It Would Hurt
Though I Knew You Don’t Love Me Enough
I Need To See You Again
I Can't Help Missing You This Way

It's Gonna Be Another Long Night
Another Damn Cold Night Of My Life
And I'll Cry Without Know Why
I Wanna Die But I'm Still Alive


I'm Not The Same After That Day
I Don’t Dream I Don't Play
I've Changed, What A Mess
I Want To Die Night'n Day

I Want To Die But I'm Still Alive
I Want To Pass Away This Night
I Want To Cross The Line
If That Can Get Pain Out

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario