Was It That Difficult For You To Try Once?
I Wish You Could Meet Happiness
'Cos I Will Never Do In Life
I Wish You The Best Of Everything
From The Bottom Of My Heart
I Liked You , You Seemed Sincere
You're The One That Made Me Feel So Weird
Let Me Guess What Would Be Next
Say Goodbye Instead See You Again
I Can't Say How Much It Hurts
To Miss You All The Time
I Can't Neither Explain With Words
How Much You Mean To Me
All The Pain I'm Suffering From
All The Tears I Dropped For You
All The Dark I Have Inside
All The Things That Don't Count
'Cos I'll Never Let You Go
I Could Be Everything You Need
I Could Be Everything You Want
I'll Be With You 'Till The End
I Would Never Let You Fall Apart
I Liked You , You Seemed Sincere
You're The One That Made Me Feel So Weird
Let Me Guess What Would Be Next
Say 'I Love You' Instead 'Just Be Friends'
I Could Be Everything You Need
I Could Be Everything You Want
I'll Be With You 'Till The End
I Would Never Let You Fall Apart
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario