Kill the lights, love me now

You're Looking Me From The Other Room
Waiting For Me To Meet Your Gaze
Let Me See Your Eyes, I've Seen Your Game
Try To Catch Me This Night Baby

Kill The Lights, Love Me Now
Keep Me Burning Close To You
Close Your Eyes, Let It Flow
It's No Time To Take It Slow

Love, Make Me Yours Back And Forth
I'm Thirsty For Ya Hotty Naughty Lips
Look At You Eyes Lost In Lust
I'm Just Here, I'm All Yours

Take First Step Do Your Thing
Get Ready Here I Come
Get Ready , We're Gonna Reach The Top

Kill The Lights, Love Me Now
Keep Me Burning Close To You
Close Your Eyes, Let It Flow
It's No Time To Take It Slow

Hey Man Look At My Face
Green Eyes Red Lipstick
Tell Me If Your Girl
Can Do My Thing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario