Friend

Thanks Friend To Make It Happen
It Takes You Just One Look
And You Got Me Smiling
You Were The Missing Part Of The Puzzle

And Whenever I Got Weird
You Take Me Back To What's Real
Like You Were A Ticking Compass
You Don't Know What Is Hidden
Behind Your Curtains

Whenever I Talk To You
The Wounds Stop Bleeding
The Fears And The Anger Disappear
Feels Like Music In My Ears

It's Too Fuzzy To Explain
How Good It Feels To Know
There's Someone Out There
Taking Care Of You
No Matter What You've Been Through

Promise You'll Never Get Rid Of Me
No Matter Time, No Matter Space
We'll Always Be Friends
As If We Were Linked By Destiny Threads

Thanks Friend To Make It Happen
It Takes Us Just One Look
And We Burst Into Laughter
You Were The Missing Part Of The Puzzle

Promise I'll Never Get Rid Of You
No Matter Time, No Matter Space
We'll Always Be Friends
Cos We Are Linked By Friendship Threads

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario