God Just Hate Me

Wonder If I Am Able To Daydream
Why Can't I Just Sleep At Nigh?
Why Every night Feels Like
The Worst Night Ever?

It's Simple, God Just Hate Me
Nothing I Do Gets Better
It's Like Nothing Can Go Well
And I'm Buried In A Deep Well

God Must Hate Me
Can't Count On Angels
You Should Pray For Me
Cos It's Me Against Heaven

God Must Hate Me
Will I Get Tickets To Heaven?
Should I Be Ready To The Reddish
It Never Hurts Whenever
I Got Burned Anyway

Life's Such A Mess
There's No Hero To Wait
Gotta Get My Butt Outta Here
Before I Burn The Place
Cos God Just Hate Me

Yeah God Just Hate Me
Everything I Do Keep On Sinking In
While I Try To Climb Up The Hill
And Nothing's Gonna Be Alright
Nothing, Never, Not This Night

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario