Hangover

It's Late Morning And It's Dying
The Hangover Doesn't Pass
And It's So Useless To Step Up
And Everything I Want... I Wanna Die

Thought That Glass Could Heal Me
But Nothing’s Gone Right
I'm More And More Lost
Aimless Lost In The Dark Of My World

Guess I Run Out Of Blood
Cos I've Been Bleeding
Since I Don't Know When
I'm Thirsty But There's No Water
Just The Alcohol Burning In My Veins

I'm Sick Of Losing
Sick Of Failing
I'm Screwing Everything
I Can't Help Falling From Grace
It's Like I'm Going More And More Insane

Good Chances Passing Over Me
I'm Unable To Take 'Em
And Im Gonna Hate Me
Cos I Cannot Be Saved, Damn It
If Only Someone Could Save Me

It's Still Late Morning
And It's Gonna Pass By
But The Hangover Doesn't Pass
And I Wonder If It'd Help To Be High
Cos Everything I Want... I Wanna Die

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario