I Wanna See You Cry Like I Did A Thousand Times
I Wanna See You Fall Like I Did The Day Before
You Told Me There Wasn't Left Any Love
The Day Before You Told Me I Shoud Not Ask For More
I Wanna See You Ask For Mercy And Compassion
I Wanna See You Die For Love And Obsession
You Gotta Suffer Now To See What It Is
To Beg Down On One Knee
The Pain Is Just My Friend
Whose I'll Tell How To Make You Pay
How To Damage Your Kinda-Boy Posture
You Won't Be The Same
Like I'm Not Just Because Of You
But Not Like You
I'm Better Stronger
Naughty Cunning Wingless Angel
Don't You See My Halo?
I Wanna See You Ask For Mercy And Compassion
I Wanna See You Die For Love And Obsession
I Wanna See You Cry Non Stopping It's My Intention
You Will Know What It Is To Beg Down On One Knee
I'm Not Like You
I'm Better Stronger (Not Like You)
Naughty Cunning Wingless Angel
Don't You See My Halo?
I'm Not Like You
I'm Better Stronger (Not Like You)
Precious Cunning Wingless Angel
Don't You See My Halo?
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario