Wasting Gift Of Feeling

I'm Missing Room Everytime I Look At You
I Can't Control The Freak Inside
But I'm Losing Something Bigger
I'm Wasting My Gift Of Feeling

You're Such An Inmature Guy
Whose I Keep Falling From
You Lie, You Hide, You Laught
At Everything We Got Used To Say

Is It That Hard To Settle Down
And Take What You're Looking For?
If You're Really Looking For It
You'd Better Hurry Up
Or I Could Change My Mind

You Make Me Melt
You Make Me Break
But I’m Giving Up
Your Fucking Charade

I'm Not Playing Your Game Anymore
I'm Giving Up On Everything You Said
Cos What You Said Wasn't What You Meant
At Least Is Not And Never Be For Me

Do Me A Favor
Better Do Yourself
Shut Your Dragging Mouth
Before You Get On My Nerves

Keep Hanging Out
Keep Acting Like A Young Lady
It Won't Be Helpful
When You Dawn On
What You're Losing Up

I Won't Give A Damn To Keep You Safe
I Won't Do A Thing To Make You Feel Well
This Time I Guess I'm Not Gonna Forget
Cause Women Forgive But Never Forget

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario