Funny Chess

And You Thought I Wouldn't Find It
You Thought I Wouldn't Get It
It's Funny The Way You Lie To Take Me Off Your Way
But Look How Far I Got

I Trusted 'Em , My Mistake
No One Else Deserves My Word
My Word Is Like A Treasure
But You Guys Didn't Pick Up It For Sure

You Said I Was The Guilty And He Trusted
I Said NO WAY, I'M DIFFERENT But Who Cares
You Guys Need To Understand
In This Game I'm The Queen In Your Funny Chess

And At Last The Liar Made Me Wonder
Who Was The Other Guy
Cause He Wasn't The One I Met Once
It's Funny How Your Fake Judgment Could Change My Mind

And The Charming Prince I Looked For Before
It Was Just Another Mistake Of Mine
Cause The Charming Prince Doesn't Really Exist
And This One Was Looking For His Own King

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario