Nothing Left

When I Tried To Sleep At Night
I Used To Go And Close My Eyes
But Now I Know It's Something
I'm Not Able To Get Around

You're My Personal Nightmare
Every Single Night
Whenever I Try To Get Away
I Close My Eyes And There You Are
How Can I Get Rid Of Your Eyes

I Don't Feel The Way I Used To Do
I Ain't Love You Anymore
So Why I See You Wherever I Go
You're An Ilusion Just Like Your Love

If I've Taken You Outta My Heart
Just Let Me Alone This Time
You're So Lame So Unsure
But You Have My Mind Linked To You

There's Nothing Left
I Can Take Up Tonight
I Can't Take Up Anything
At Least Not This Night

Why Should I Wait For You
If My Heart Was Ripped Out
And The Ripper Is Your Mind
Cos It's Why I Can Say You And I

I Don't Feel The Way I Used To Do
I Ain't Love You Anymore
So Leave Me Alone On My Road
You're An Ilusion Just Like Your Love

What I Feel Inside
Is What I Gotta Hide
From You And I
For Me, For Life

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario