Mixed Up

Everything I Feel When I See You
So Many Feelings I Can't Control,
If You're Beside Me I Got Blushed,
I Melt Inside I Got Rushed

That Wonderful Feelings
Inside Of Me Disappear
They Disappear When You Get Gone
And My Rusty Heart Is Empty
And Confused Again
I Miss You Every Second Of The Day,
I Hate This Fucking Game

How Do I Do To Survive Without You
If I Can't Hug You,
Caress You Even Kiss You
I Won't Tell On Your Face
Bout This Insane Love
I Don't Wanna Be Afraid
But I Still Miss You

As I Look At Your Picture
Something Weird Full My Soul
If You’re Lips Were Mine,
If Your Wonderful Eyes
Kept Looking At Mine
I'd Be The Happiest Woman
In This Broken World
I'd Live In Seventh Heaven
That’s For Sure

I Keep Deceiving People,
Telling Them Imma Happy Girl
But I've Been Dead For More Than A Year
Ever Since I Told
The Guessed Right Man About My Feelings
And He Didn't Understand,
You Didn't Understand

So What Do I Do Now, I'm All Alone,
I Need Someone Beside Me
But You're Not At All
You Only Show You Up Whenever
You Need My Help, Is Not Fair
I Need To Give Up This Chained Game

I'm At The End Of The Queue,
At The Bottom Of Your List
You Might Think I'm Not Enough,
But Let Me Tell You ,
I'm Mixed Up But, You've Lost This

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario