The Sun Is Falling Down Again
It's Twilight And I'm Still There
Looking What've Lost In Too Deep
I'm Trying to Know How and When
It Was That Somebody Stole My Gift
I'm Just A Superhero With No Powers
I'm Here Lost Inside
The Fury Takes Me Every Night
I Try To Escape, To Get Away
But Everything Seems So Far Away
I Try To Look Outside
To Use My Powerful Eyes
But All I See Are Pieces Of Feelings
I Try To Force Them Together
But Superstrenght Ain't Seem Better
I Try To Get Myself through The Wounds
My Powers Are Falling Like The Sun
I Used To Feel So Powerful One Day
I Used To Fly Across My Heaven, One Day
But Now I Can't Set Off
I've Landed Somewhere Where
I Cannot See Anything
It's Dark, I'm Scared
It's So Cold Out There
My Superhealing Powers
Cannot Heal Me Anymore
And The Magic, I Have Lost It
I'm A Superhero With No Powers
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario