My Fears

What Should I Do
To Restore My All
'Cos I'm Broken
And Not Yet Over
I Just Can't Go Over

I Need To Face My Fears
To Climb Up My Weakness
But I'm Way Too Chicken
When It Comes To Time To Climb Up
And Everything Blows Me Up

I Can't Take This Soul Ride
That's Why I Suffer That Much
And There's Nothing Left To Do
If Only I Could Face My Fears
If Only I Had An Undo Button

Where Did I Lose My Strength
Why Can't I Just Go Over Again
And There's No Place To Bargain
No One Will Go After Me
When I Fall So Deep Into Hell

So It's Just Me Alone In Here
All Alone With My Fears
Trembling Like An Autumn Leaf
At Every Sound, Every Single Step

Damn This Place Is Tragic
It Couldn't Be Healed Even By Magic
It's So Gray And Static
This Life's So Empty So Lacking

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario