Need Someone

I Wake Up Late In The Morning
Put Up On My Feet
I Try To Remember
Why I Should Breath

My Eyes Claim For Sleep
The Mirror Shows
A Different Human Being

When Was The Last Time
I Sow My Teeth In A Laugh
Why The World Keep Kicking Me Down
Several Times In A Row

Everything's So Quiet
I Need To See The Sunlight
To Make Sure I Haven't Slept Away
In My Last Nightmare

I'm Here All Alone
The Walls Of My World
Keep Falling Down
Falling Over My Hopes

Behind The Rubbish Is My Soul
And It Keeps Feeling Alone
I'm So Unprotected
Left Here All Alone

I Need Someone To Keep Me From My Fears
Somebody To Tell Me
Everything's Gonna Be Alright
The I've Given All That I Got

Someone To Tell Me
I Don't Need To Put
The Weight Of The World
On My Shoulders

That All The Harm
That Had Been Done Before
Is Not My Fault
That I'm Not Alone Not Anymore

Someone To Tell Me
It's Not Required To Be
Straight And Strong 24/7
That I Can Trust And Feel Like Heaven

That I Can Be Wrong And Disconnected
But There's No One Here
To Save Me From Myself
And Stay With Me For Ever

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario