I could Have

I Could Have Killed It
But I Didn't And It Feels Empty Here
Though I Already Know
It Was The Right Thing
Don't Know What’s Right For Me

I Could Have Ended Up With It
But I Didn't And Don't Know
What Could Have Happened There
So When I Set Up With Tears In My Eyes
I Dropped The Knife Off My Trembling Hand

I Could Have Killed It But
There's No Point In
Throwing Every Little Thing
I Had Done In Life
Just For One Little Filthy Rotten Hound

And There Is The Thought
Of How Am I Supposed To Feel
When I Know I Could Have Ended Up With It
Was It Selfish To Think About Me?
Should I Have Killed It?

Should I Have Let The Wild In Me Be?
Should I Have Killed Them Cool-Blooded
Should I Have Killed The Only Thing
That Makes Plenty Of Lives Miserable?

Should I Have Sacrificed Myself For Them?
When I Know I Could've Killed
All The Good Left In Me?
And There Won't Be Any Pardom For Me

And There It Is
The Forgotten Bloodless Knife
Waiting For Me To Lose My Grip
But I'll Have To Wait
Cos I Don't Want To Lose Myself

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario