It's Been A While Since
The Last Time I Prayed
But I Feel Like
I Got Nowhere To Go
I'm Sick Of My Life,
Sick Of This Same Old
I Wanna Scream
I Wanna Leave,
Get Out From Here
Loneliness Is Eating My Heart
And Killing My Hopes
When's It Going To End
I Gotta Climb Up The Hills
I Gotta Cross Over The Forest
But I'm Running Down I Can't Even Try
I'm Sick Of Being Alone
When Will I Finally Find Home
I'm Sick Of My Life,
Sick Of This Same Old
I Wanna Scream
I Wanna Leave,
Get Out From Here
The Happily Ever After
Seems So Far Away
How Can I Find My Way
If I Can't Even See My Toe
I Got Nowhere To Go
Got No One To Rely On
I'm Sick Of The World
I'm Sick Of Being Double Crossed
I'm Sick Of My Life
I'm Sick Of This Same Old
I'm Sick Of Being Alone
When Will I Finally Find Home
I Got Nowhere To Go
I'm Sick Of Being Alone
I Just Wanna Find Home
Not To Be Alone Anymore
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario