What Is It? It's Not A Simple Warm
It’s Fire Within My Veins
My Blood Is Boiling
My Hand Is Trembling
I Cannot Get Away
I Want To End Up This Damn Pain
I Want Him Back To Kill Him Cool Blooded
Someday I'll Get My Way I Promise
I'll Slaughter Him Like He Did With My Sanity
I Want Revenge I Want It Now On Him
My Sight Is Red I Whisper...Death
The Rage Got My Nerves
My Eyes Focused In One Thing
I Want To Kill I Want To Leave
I'm Not Gonna Give In
I Wanna Kill I Wanna Laugh
I Wanna Open My Mouth
And Scream Out Loud
What'll Kill You Before My Gun
I Wanna Kill I Wanna Laugh
I Wanna Open My Mouth
I Wanna Wane My Thirst Of Blood
I Wanna Kill You Cool Blooded
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario