I Wish I Were You

I'd Be Happily Waiting For The End
If God Let Me, Not To See You Hurt
Damn It's Not Good And I'm Not Sure
How Can I Feel The Same Pain You Do

I'd Give My Life, I'd Give My All
Just To See My Friend LOL Again
I'd Walk On My Knees, I'd Do Anything
But I Cannot See You Like This
Like A Trembling Fragile Leaf

It's A Quiet Room And You Sleep Again
It Turn The Guilt On, I Wish I Were You
I'd Rather Be The Lying There And See You Ok
I Just Want To See You Safe My Friend

I Know You're Tired But Keep Holding On
It's Hard, I Know But It's Just For You
And You Mean So Much To Me, So Much To Us
I Know You're Not Giving Up But Don't Scare Us

I'd Give My Life, I'd Give My All
Just To See My Friend LOL Again
I'd Walk On My Knees, I'd Do Anything
I wish it happened to me, I wish I Were you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario