Woke Up With A Hint Of Hope
Checked The Inbox,for Something Unread
That Said "C Ya L8er I Want 2 Talk"
Such A Drag To Know What Was Going On
Faced Up The Worst Part Of Life
Told The Truth To Everyone
And I'm Still On The Middle Of The Day
What The Fuck This Day Has No End!
Lost The Bus, Couldn't Get On Time
Sat Down Running Out Of Air
My Brain Wanted To Run
The Hell Outta There
And There You Were
Started The Talking
I Didn't Wanna Hear
Told Me That's It My Dear
But I Wasn't Concentrating
I Wasn't Really Focused
I Just Saw Your Mouth Moving
Saying Things So Expected
Told Me How Difficult I Was
Told Me You Could Never Understand
What Happen Inside My Mind
Told Me You Wasn't Even Trying
Told Me I Was Too Dark
That You Couldn't Read My Eyes
That I Wasn't What You Wanted
So You Kissed Me And Said Good-Bye
And Now I Wonder
How Am I Supposed To Feel
Cos I Feel Nothing But Relief
Cos You’re Not Longer Here
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario