Once Upon A Time I Prayed
Don't Let Me Mess Up With My Heart ,
Why My Heart Can't Work Like A Compas
I'm A Slave For That Eyes
That Make Me Lose My Mind
I'm Head Over Heels In Love With Him.
I Need To Get It Off My Chest
I Need To Reach Seventh Heaven
Holding Your Hand We'll Do It Together
Without You There's No Tomorrow
Without You There's No Dream To Follow
Without You I’m In The Blue
You Give Me The Colors And I Feel Alive
If You're Beside Me
There's No Giving Up Nor Giving In
You Move My Ground And
Light The Fire Within my Soul
Without You There's No Tomorrow
Without You There's No Dream To Follow
Without You I'm In The Blue
You Give Me The Colors And I Feel Alive
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario