Holy Threat

My Stupid Feet Keep Moving
At The Sound Of Your Slamming Strings
As If It Were Gonna Last So Long
And I Keep Looking Up For Any Change

But There's Nothing Within Sight
Just This Stupid Red Light
And My Reflection On The Roof
That Somehow Tells Me
I've Done It Again

Damnn I Fell Down Again
And This Boiling Head
Keep On Nodding
As Your Stupid Voice
Sinks In My Brain

And It's Taking My Breath Away
As If It Were A Holy Threat
I Think I Can Hold On One More Round
But I Gotta Get Away Right Now

Your Voice Like A Holy Threat
Sinking In My Brain
I Gotta Get Away
Before I Lose My Faith

I'm Gonna Slam The Door
So You'll See When I'm Really Gone
And Don't Try To Follow Me
I Was Gone From The Very First Thought

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario