Pick Up

I'm Sick Of Losin' My Hopes
Sick Of Waitin' 4 U 2
Make Up Ur Mind
And Look Me In the Eyes
And Tell Me U Pick Me Up

I Know All Ur Friends' Sayings
That I'm Not Good Enough 4 U
That I Can't Be D 1
'N U're Wasting Up Ur Livin' Time

So C'on Now
Boi Just Pick Sth Up
'N Pick Me Up
It's More Than Fun

So C'on Babe
It's Between U 'N I
Let The Slander Pass By
Or Pick Ur Naive Crew
'N Let Me Live My Life

I Know All Ur Friends' Sayings
That I'm Not Good Enough 4 U
That I Can't Be D 1
'N U're Wasting Up Ur Livin' Time

So If U Pick 'Em After All
Lemme Know 'N I'll Borrow U
My DSM IV So U Can Find
What's Wrong Within Ur Intra-zone

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario