Bleed To Pass Away

Meanwhile My Heart Beats
Meanwhile There's Pulse On My Veins
Meanwhile There's Time To Breath
I Will Be Here To Bleed

To Bleed And Pray To Pass Away
The Thing I Need Is To Be Released

World Is Full Of Marvelous Things
That I Can’t See 'Cos I've Been Blinded
And That's Why I Need To Leave
Leave This World Which I Don't Belong

I Can't Keep My Control
I Can't Handle It
Please Take Me Away Form This
I Can't Face A Life Like This

I'm So Alone Inside
Just Need You To Hold Me Tight
Hold Me Tight But You Won't Accede
So I Bleed Witout Comprehend
Why You Do This To Me

I Bleed And Pray To Pass Away
The Thing I Need Is To Be Released

Meanwhile My Heart Beats
Meanwhile There's Pulse On My Veins
Meanwhile There's Time To Breath
I Will Be Here To Bleed

To Bleed And Pray To Pass Away
The Thing I Need Is To Be Released

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario