I Don't Know How It Feels To Be Loved
But At Least I Learnt To See Through Your Soul
Cause I'm Really In Love, Truly In Love With You
And That’s The Way You Make Me Feel At All
The God Of Love Got Me Hooked Up With You
I Can't Break My Chain
I Can't Take his Arrow Off My Heart
And All I Feel Since He Aimed Is This Pain
The Excuses That You Use
The Words That You Waste
Every Look, Every Face
Every Little Play Push Me Away
I Can See You're Afriaid
Afraid To Fall In Love Again
But You Know It Won't Be The Same
If You Keep Being Scared You'll Get Insane
I Can't Help Myself, I'm Not Save
For Ya Imma Slave
So Deep I Fall Day By Day
But It’s Dawning On
You're Not My Fate
The God Of Love Got Me Hooked Up With You
I Can't Break My Chain
I Can't Take his Arrow Off My Heart
And All I Feel Since He Aimed Is This Pain
The God Of Love Still Got Me Hooked Up With You
I Will Break My Chain
I Will Take his Arrow Off My Heart
And I'll Stop Feeling This Stupid Pain
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario