Miss You Best Friend

I Woke Up Last Night
And Suddenly Remembered
The Best Days Of Our Lives
I Tried To Figure Out
What've Happened To My Life

It Seems Like A Million Years Ago
That I Made My Mind And Let You Go
And Now I'm Here Wondering So Afraid
Why I Had To Lose My Best Friend

I Don't Know If I'm Still Green
Cause I Cannot Heal
You Were My Biggest Loss
And Nothing's Worth
Without You Anymore

I Know It Was Totally My Fault
I Shouldn’t Have Fallen So In love
I Couldn't Help Falling In Love
More And More In Love With You

You Were Made For Me
I Was Made For You
But Then You Changed
And I Cannot Say
How Much I Miss You Babe

I Miss That Boy
The One That Made Me Smile
The One Who Turned The Dark In Light
You Were My Personal Sunshine
I Miss You Best Friend

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario