It Wasn’t Worth

For The First Time In My Life
I Don't Know Where I Gotta Be
I Feel Lost I Feel Gone
I Can't Light The Fire Within My Soul

Why Did You Make Up Your Mind To Let Me Down
You Needn't Have Broken My World Like That
I Could Have Released You Before
You Just Needed Tell Me
I Wasn't Good Enough For You

I'll Keep On Survive
I'll Try To Get My Shine
Like The Moon Does Every night
Won't Need Anymore
The Sparkle of Your Eyes

For The First Time In My Life
I Don't Know What I Gotta Do
I Can't Endure This Situation
I Need To Light The Fire Within My Soul

Why Did You Make Up Your Mind To Let Me Down
You Needn't Have Broken My Heart Like That
I Could Have Released You Before
You Just Needed Tell Me
It Wasn't Worth The Waiting

I'll Keep On Survive
I'll Try To Get My Shine
Like The Moon Does Every night
Won't Need Anymore
The Sparkle of Your Eyes


I'll Keep On Survive
I'll Try To Get My Shine
Like The Moon Does Every night
Won't Need Anymore
The Sparkle From Your Eyes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario