Why Every time I See You Leaving
My Heart Breaks Into Thousands Pieces
It Seems That You Can Live Without Me
But Whenever The Walls Start Falling
I Gotta Take The Lead
Your Love Is Like The Sun
If You Reach It You'll Get Burnt
Like The Sun I Need You To Survive
I Need You Here Right Next To Me
What Make You So Addictive
Why Are You So Magnetic
You're So Charming But So Cunning
You're My Delirium Since The Morning
You're A Hellish Curse
My Delirium Has No Course
It's Getting Worse Since You're Gone
I Gotta Get Back Down To Earth
What Make You So Addictive
Why Are You So Magnetic
You're So Charming But So Cunning
You're My Delirium Since The Morning
What Make You So Attractive
Why Are You So Hypnotic
You're So Tempting But Still So Cunning
You're My Delirium Since The Morning
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario