Lost With No Direction

Why I Gotta Be Strong
This Night I Need Someone's Protection
No More Hiding My Intentions
I Gotta Find My Destination But
I'm So Lost With No Direction

Lost With No Direction
It's Time For My Reflection
Though My Good Intentions
I'm Drifted Apart on This Occasion

Thanks For Breaking
Every Inch Of My Heart
Thanks For Letting Me Know
You Were The Kind Of Guy
That Break Apart

Thanks For Taking My Soul
And Making It Slip Away
Cuz Now I Got To Go
And Leave It All Behind

I Used To Be You Puppet But You See
I've Cut The Strings To Set Me Free
I'm Not Blinded Anymore
You Can't Hold Me , No More

Now I'm Free But All Alone
It's So Good To Be Back Home
Better Than Yesterday I Had To Learn
Lovesick Would Make You Fall
But You Got To Be Strong

Lost With No Direction
It's Time For My Reflection
Though My Goog Intentions
I'm Drifted Apart on This Occasion

Lost With No Direction
It's Time For My Reflection
Though My Goog Intentions
I'm Drifted Apart on This Occasion

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario